November 16 – 17, 2019
Early Bird (Before November 4)
- Weekend (Sat/Sun): $185
- Single Day (Sat): $135
Regular Rate (After November 4)
- Weekend (Sat/Sun): $235
- Single Day (Sat): $185
Rest and Rejuvenation: We give you time. While we explore the land, there will be plenty of time to wander and explore for yourself. This is your retreat, and we will be here to help make it yours.
AccommodationsDomicile Farms is a dreamers delight, a spark of inspiration, a haven for creators. Located in the beautiful wooded forest in Woodinville, just a short drive from Seattle, this rustic dome house will take you into another world, away from the hustle and bustle of the day to day. This once private artists residency has opened its doors to allow all who wander in its gifts. Explore the property and see what curiosities you’ll find; maybe you’ll find inspiration under the stars on its many-acre property, maybe you’ll be called to dance under the twinkling lights of the dome, or maybe the life-sized shadow puppet-theater will engage you in a show. Domicile Farms will give you comfort and inspiration (full-size kitchen, art space, instruments, projector, hot tub, and comfortable bed space provided).
Who We Are
Meditation guide and yoga teacher
Diana Ratsamee is an international yoga teacher, meditation guide, traveler, creative and curator with over 10 years of teaching experience. She aims to bring authentic connection to ourselves, each other, nature, and our work back to humanity through intentional movement and mindfulness meditation. Her work lies in cultivating spaces and creating experiences where people can learn to come into their own power, heal from within, return their humanity, and be supported in their journey so that we may all live authentic, creative, and thriving lives.
Artist and Yoga Teacher
Julie Kim is an artist and pigment worker from Seattle. Using natural and synthetic palettes, she weaves layers of unplanned washes into multi-dimensional spaces, merging the internal and external landscape. Her search for unique pigments has led her to explore mountains, deserts and jungles around the world, inspiring a deep observation of her inner world. Each discovery contributes to her handmade mineral paint palette and a vocabulary of shapes that characterize her paintings: the wild growth of jungle foliage, fluidity of the wind, crystalline clarity and turbulent skies. Her paintings bring to light an unseen story, fusing realms of pigment and landscape together onto paper.
1:00pm | Doors Open. Meet & Greet + Refreshments
1:30pm | Opening Ceremony
2pm-4pm | Paint/Creative Workshop + Light Meditation
- Julie will guide participants through exercises for the painting muscles, and a meditation to transition into a painting headspace. Attendees will learn the basics of making abstract art and create a painting from their imagination. For those who find themselves wondering “what do I paint” when they approach paper, this workshop will breakdown abstract painting principles. Participants will walk away with a new perspective on drawing from the imagination.
4pm-5:30 pm | Break: snacks/acro/dance/creative free play/nature walk
5:30pm-7pm | Sensory Immersion + Creative Yoga (w/ Everett – open to all)
- This yoga class will invite students to leave their mats and dive into a sensory experience with movement, soundscape, and stunning visuals.
7:00pm | Dinner
Free evening: explore property, dance, acro, shadow puppet theater, hot tub, art jam, music jam, story-telling, etc…
8:30am – 10am | Breakfast
10am – 11am | Creative Movement Yoga
- Diana will lead us in a mindful yoga practice that will inspire creation through movement, headspace, body space and energetic space.
12:00pm | Closing Ceremony
- Catered meals (dinner and breakfast) and nourishing provisions throughout the day
- Art supplies and workshop material
- Creative Play” Yoga class w/ Diana Ratana
- Paint + Meditate workshop w/ Julie Kim
- Immersive Visual Art and Movement Experience
- Access to Domicile Farms space and all included amenities on the grounds including hot tub, giant shadow puppet theater, archery, gardens, koi pond, instruments,toys, etc…