Diana Ratana is a lifestyle, travel, and wellness blog about events and experiences in the Pacific Northwest and beyond. Here, you can find everything from healthy recipes and yoga sequences, to travel inspiration and guides for both local and international adventures.
A Little About Me:
My name is Diana and I’m a yoga and barre instructor based out of Seattle, WA with a passion for fitness, nutrition, travel, and the great outdoors. I’m also an adventure-junkie-yoga-yuppie trying to find the balance between the corporate jungle and the yoga studio.
Diana Ratana is my creative outlet where I freely document my adventures, misadventures, thoughts, musings, rants and raves. Rather than buying things, I choose to invest my time and energy in experiences and connections. Nothing thrills me more than wandering new territories, getting into adventures, and learning how I can connect these areas into my life for balance.
We are all looking for that balance in our lives. In this world of distractions, yoga and travel are one of the few things in my life that allows me to be present and in the moment. What better place to keep this practice up than to share with others?
Not-so-known Facts About Me:
- Diana Ratana is actually a nickname I was given in high school. It is much shorter than my actual last name and rhymed, so it just kind of stuck.
- I began teaching yoga when I was 20.
- All of the international travel I have done has been solo.
- I left the country on my first international trip to Guatemala when I was 14 with a group called Global Visionaries.
- I work as a consultant and spent my first year traveling around the US on multiple projects.
I love the opportunity to collaborate with brands as well as other bloggers! For brand collaborations, advertising, or in-post placements please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will get back to you as soon as I can!
Diana Ratana is a personal blog written and edited by me. Though not all posts are sponsored, there are times where I will work with companies to provide them with content, recommendations or representation. Any perks, payments, or benefits received will be highlighted on all sponsored posts. With that said I will only collaborate with those I feel coincide with the message and integrity of this my brand and this blog. I will never provide false claims or reviews or have my opinion influenced by any form of compensation.
- I will always disclose my relationships with companies, advertisers, etc.
- Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
- DianaRatana.com does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
- As owner and editor of Diana Ratana, I take full responsibility for all content posted. I reserve the right to edit or delete inappropriate comments.
For any questions or further policy clarification, please feel free to contact me via email: email@example.com
The content of DianaRatana.com is covered by copyright and all word, photos, and materials are the copyright of the owner of this blog unless otherwise stated. The content and material may not be reproduced in any way without the owner’s prior permission
Any personal details (including your contact information) that you provide on Diana Ratana when commenting, signing up for a newsletter, downloading a resource, etc… will be kept private. I won’t intentionally spam you and I won’t sell or disclose your information to any companies or other parties without your consent. I am not responsible for the privacy practices of WordPress or my host, SiteGround.